Foriegn Affairs

Exister, c'est oser se jeter dans le monde.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Peace, finally

Today, I was touched by a feeling of contentment. Usually, I am feeling busy or stressed, and this feeling was a pleasant disturbance to my regular routine. Yesterday, I was able to relax and enjoy the day- gray and rainy, my favorite! On my favorite days, you can usually find me with a book, under my blanket. I am almost always munching on a snack, and my white Tonkenese cat is curled up with me. I'm also wearing comfy clothes, which means yoga pants and a ratty, old t-shirt. Sometimes, I might even fall asleep until my sister wakes me up! My favorite days also consist of me with my family, where we can share stories and relax.
I know that it's hard to take breaks in life sometimes (especially for me) but we all need them. Sometimes all we need to stop, look around, and be grateful for the little things in life, like rainy days and cats.


Here's to a blissful
week,

MBE

No comments:

Post a Comment