Foriegn Affairs

Exister, c'est oser se jeter dans le monde.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Gifts of Life

Recently, I've been trying to find my purpose in life. In the past month, I've had the chance to listen to a gust speaker. I can't remember his name, or anything else other than one piece of advice he gave: he told us to find our because.

Because means for the reason that. He told of different life stories where his own sibling was bullied or he was the bully, and how all his stories fortunately had happy endings because those kids had a because, or reason for living.

If we find our because, we will have joy in our lives. A lot of the time, it is easy to get caught up in our faults and shortcomings, rather than the things that we excel at.
As I search for my because, I want you to find your because, or reason for living. What makes you get up in the morning, smile, jump for joy?


No comments:

Post a Comment