Foriegn Affairs

Exister, c'est oser se jeter dans le monde.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Future Plans?

Mr. Odom was awesome! It really surprised me about how many writers clubs there are in Springfield! I was also curious about the critique groups- they seem like a great way to get your name out in the community as a new author. I still have a question about how to get involved in those clubs! Who do we even contact? Is it like a cult?

In a year, I would like to see myself getting prepared for college and just enjoying stuff in my last year of high school. In five years, I would love to be graduating college and starting a job as a teacher or continuing my education to the masters level. I would also like to have traveled to Europe in a foreign exchange program by then. In 50 years, I honestly have no clue. I guess you could say I will go wherever the wind takes me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I really liked what you said about going 'where the wind' takes you. I have to agree with that. As much as I'd like to think I have everything planned out, I realize that I need to be open to new ideas and new experiences.
    Have A Great Day!
    Taylor Denton

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Is it like a cult?" So I'm not the only one who was getting this vibe? Very funny, M'Kenna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one year you will be helping me plan your Prom!!! : )

    ReplyDelete