Foriegn Affairs

Exister, c'est oser se jeter dans le monde.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Revision #3 (On the Reel)

In this post, I'm going to be discussing my results from the movie quiz that we took a couple weeks back.
In that time, I've watched some of the movies the recommended for me, such as Harry Met Sally. I also found it so interesting that my movie habits are a direct result to my personality. I found it interesting that most people in this class didn't talk during movies!
Another thing that I found was that most people don't like re watching movies! I love to re watch movies all the time, especially on cold, rainy days. The movies that I most like to watch would probably be ones with more serious content if I have a lot of time. From time to time, I also like to watch movies from my past because I like reconnecting with what made me feel special at one time.




No comments:

Post a Comment